FastKeys is an easy-to-use Windows automation tool and Text Expander. It allows you to build your own text abbreviations, start menus, shortcuts and commands to run files, open web-pages, send macros or automate anything. It is incredibly powerful yet simple to use.
- Powerful strings abbreviations in Text Expander to save you hours of typing. Type out a couple of letters, and the program replaces it with a whole word or paragraph or even simulates key presses. Great productivity tool.
- Personalized Start Menu. Use Start Menu to start any activity on you computer. Just touch the screen edge to call the menu - it is always there and is fully adaptable to your needs.
- Keyboard or mouse Shortcuts to do just about anything with a keystroke. Run programs, open files and folders, open sites or use powerful scripts to automate Windows desktop and applications.
- Intelligent Auto Complete word and phrase prediction utility with learning capability. Many language databases are already included. Great time saver. It can also be used as versatile launcher.
- Simple and amazing Mouse Gestures lets you perform common tasks or execute complex actions. Just hold down a mouse button (usually a right one) and move the mouse.
The User Manual contains all essential information for the user to make full use of the software. The manual is organized into the following chapters:
2. Using FastKeys