Media shortcut in version 5.09

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
wetware05

Post by wetware05 » Sep 17th, ’22, 10:29

I have installed version 5.9 and when it starts it gives me the error "Error at line 179. Line Text: MediaPlayPause:: Error: Invalid hotkey. The program will exit."

(I have understood that all the scripts are saved in a single file (.fdb), I have checked line 179, and close, but there are no errors.)

I have had to go back to version 5.8, because although I have deleted some disabled scripts (to rule out options, since some shared enabled keyboard shortcuts), it still gives me the same error. I think the "error" is that I have assigned a keyboard shortcut to the "play" key (switch between play and pause) of the multimedia keyboard, so that it starts a music player, when by default Windows already has a function assigned to that key. But so far it has always worked and I have not had any conflicts. (I'd rather go back to the previous version than lose that feature.)
Marko

Post by Marko » Sep 17th, ’22, 14:00

Thanks. The issue has been resolved, please download again and reinstall.
wetware05

Post by wetware05 » Sep 17th, ’22, 16:23

Problem solved! Now everything is fine. Thank you for your prompt response and solution. ;)

(off Topic: I have read that you have added the possibility of starting the script "Startup script: https://fastkeysautomation.com/forum/vi ... ?f=3&t=552" when logging in. Where is the information for do it.)
Marko

Post by Marko » Sep 17th, ’22, 17:14

You can set a script in Tools/Startup script.

Here you can set the AutoHotkey code to run at each FastKeys reload. You can also define A_Variables which can later be used in your phrases etc.