Stacked Hotkeys

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
KMFMS

Post by KMFMS » Mar 28th, ’21, 22:54

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. A forum search only brought back one other topic of 'stack' in the results but it is not related to my question (as far as I can tell).

It would be great if there was an ability to stack hotkeys in the Shortcuts area of FastKeys. Here is an example directly from the AutoHotKey v1 documentation (https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Hotkeys.htm):

I have a number of shortcuts that utilize a modifier key and mouse wheel and without the 'stacked hotkey' method mentioned above I have two shortcuts (one wheelup, one wheeldown) which run the same command. Hopefully this is something that can be implemented without too much headache within FastKeys.

Thanks!
Tom

Post by Tom » Mar 30th, ’21, 15:28

This is currently not possible. If needed, you could simply run the AutoHotkey script (Type: Run)...
KMFMS

Post by KMFMS » Apr 1st, ’21, 01:40

Not ideal but my current implementation works for now. Thanks for the update, Tom! FastKeys is great!
thinman

Post by thinman » May 10th, ’21, 19:39

KMFMS wrote: Mar 28th, ’21, 22:54 It would be great if there was an ability to stack hotkeys in the Shortcuts area of FastKeys.
I support this request, this would be great.