Mouse and Tab do not work

Suggestions, feature requests and bug reports.
tspotts

Post by tspotts » Sep 18th, ’20, 05:20

I need help! I'm new to fastkeys and here is my issue. I am using this to grade assessments online and when I do, I cannot move from the grade field to the comments field. I try to click the mouse in the area and it quickly goes back to the previous field. Can anyone help me? Does that make sense?
Tom

Post by Tom » Sep 18th, ’20, 10:59

Are you sure this is caused by FastKeys? If yes, could you please describe it step by step?

Does this only happen on a particular webpage page?
tspotts

Post by tspotts » Sep 18th, ’20, 12:28

Ok. I use windows 10. So the grading area has several fields. One is a "comments" area and the other is a "grade" area. When I use fastkeys and click inside the comments area it allows me to enter the comments using textexpander. But then when I go to click on the inside of the grading area, it will not allow me to enter the grade. I try to tab over to it and it will not tab. The cursor stays in the comments area. Does that make sense?
tspotts

Post by tspotts » Sep 18th, ’20, 12:50

Another thing that happens. Eventually, it does work. It's almost like it is taking time to process the FastKeys textexpander. Or, when I close and reopen FastKeys it will work for one or two fields.