FK Pause (Enable/Disable) Carried over System Restart

Discussion, questions and support.
easycass

Post by easycass » May 24th, ’18, 05:57

Hi there...

It seems that if FastKeys is paused, it will be re-enabled again after a system restart. However, for some of my workflows where I might pause FastKeys, I might need it to stay that way until I re-enable it, rather than remembering each restart to pause it again.

Is there any chance someone knows a way to have the enabled/disabled state of FastKeys remain in effect after doing a system shutdown/restart?

Also, is there a way to decide what is paused? For instance, I might want to pause everything except the start menu...
Marko

Post by Marko » May 24th, ’18, 07:11

Currently, the pause is global (suspends all FastKeys operation) and is not remembered between sessions. We may be adding this in some of the next updates.

You can enable/disable individual modules in Preferences/Module Activation.
easycass

Post by easycass » May 24th, ’18, 09:40

Thank you. Then, just one more thing, can one programmatically enable/disable the various modules?
Marko

Post by Marko » May 24th, ’18, 10:58

What do you mean? The only way to enable/disable individual modules is from the Preferences or by editing Settings.ini file.
easycass

Post by easycass » May 24th, ’18, 11:45

Hi Marko, thank you, that answered my question. I did mean exactly that, if enabling the modules was only possible via the user interface, or, as was my desire, to enable/disable particular modules on the fly using, for instance, a shortcut key... But, as you confirmed, the latter is not possible. That is okay, thanks again...