Few questions

Discussion, questions and support.
Faraway

Post by Faraway » Sep 17th, ’13, 15:14

Hiya,

Used Fastkeys for 3 days and bought license. Great tool! Sadly I had two times the program just crashed but had no error code. Just got 'program stopped working' and after starting fastkeys again it worked without trouble. How to know what cause the crash? Can't reproduce as of yet but will keep eye out.. ;)

Have a little program that I wanted to run in start(sub)menu but got an error because of a file that is in the directory where the starting exe is but seems not able to find it; maybe because it is started via fastkeys. Is there a <path> option needed for the exe to find the needed file(s) and/or dir? Any help is appreciated :mrgreen:

regards
Fairy

-----
win7 [x64]
Marko

Post by Marko » Sep 17th, ’13, 22:18

Hi Faraway,

thanks for your information. Sorry to hear about the crash, are you using version 2.0? If there was no error code then it is difficult to tell the reason. FastKeys is very open application as it can run many different user commands and scripts. Did you create your own commands?

For selecting a program to run, it is the best to press a little "..." button to select a program. No other path is needed. Do you have issues only with one specific file or with some other files too?

For further support please send me an email and I'll be happy to provide more specific help.

Marko
Faraway

Post by Faraway » Sep 17th, ’13, 23:12

I have sent you an email about it.. ;)