Fastkeys Interface Issue

Discussion, questions and support.
Marty123

Post by Marty123 » May 16th, ’23, 03:47

Hi folks at Fastkeys,

Occassionally, Fastkeys' GUI can erroneously render itself in such a way that I am unable to scroll down to see all of my Text Expander entries which I have create. This is actually a minor display problem but has so much potential for frustration. Sometimes resetting my PC does the trick, other days, not so much. Once I had to re-install fastkeys to solve the problem.

Do you have a fix for me? this problem exist across multiple version of fastkeys as I have been updating it since i bought it last year first quarter. The right side scroll bar is completely missing when it happens.

Marty
Marko

Post by Marko » May 16th, ’23, 16:20

Can you please post exact steps to reproduce this issue? This would be highly appreciated, thanks.
Marty123

Post by Marty123 » May 19th, ’23, 05:25

HI Marko, I can't reproduce the problem, it just occurs randomly. Basically, it's losing the ability to view my list of text expanders except for the top ones that are displayed within the window. for example, if i have 40 entries, only the top, say, 19 are display. I can drag the window from the right bottom corner to see some more entries, but that about the extend i can view more. I can't scroll down. I believe this is a display problem. Also, the maximise button on my interface, is always blanked out. Basically if i wanted to work with a bigger windows in fastkeys, i have to drag the four corners to unveil a bigger real estate to work with. I'm quite surprise no one have mentinoed about it already.
Marko

Post by Marko » May 21st, ’23, 20:33

Are you using multiple monitors?
One way to reset window positions is to Shift+Click on FastKeys tray icon.
Marty123

Post by Marty123 » May 25th, ’23, 11:08

Hi Marko, the problem resolved itself. I have no chance to use 'shift-click' method, i'll post an update if i ever got to use this method when shit hits the fences again