A shortcut not working, without the window field...

Discussion, questions and support.
Oblomov

Post by Oblomov » May 5th, ’21, 11:56

Hello,

I've got the following shortcut:

Which works fine, but if you empty the window field, it stops working altogether... I have no other shortcuts that start with 'CTRL + W'. I've also tried removing and adding this shortcut back

Kind regards
Tom

Post by Tom » May 6th, ’21, 17:45

This cannot be, are you sure the Window field is empty? If the problem persists, please contact our support mail.
Oblomov

Post by Oblomov » May 9th, ’21, 19:19

Tom wrote: May 6th, ’21, 17:45 This cannot be, are you sure the Window field is empty? If the problem persists, please contact our support mail.
Mhm... I tried looking this up (should've done this in the first place, my bad tbh 😔)

and e.g.:
https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/8917 ... hod-works/

Points to the same particular problem, in regards to Chrome. In my case however, other applications like SumatraPDF, didn't work either... either way, as suggested in the thread, 'Ctrl + F4', which has the same function as 'Ctrl + W', basically fixed this issue for me...

Note:
• Was a bit strange that the shortcut didn't altogether before (at the start of the thread, etc.), but when I tried/tested it today, the MouseMove worked, whereas the 'Ctrl + W' didn't. This lead me to start focusing on 'Ctrl + W' & searching something up; so perhaps not entirely my fault after all...
• I tried SendInput before, didn't work. But doesn't matter now either way.