What's new in FastKeys 5.04:
June 19, 2021
A new FastKeys release brings a new handy shortcut which allows user to quickly enable or disable the Auto Complete. This was a popular demand from our users. Check it out in Preferences/Auto Complete/More.
A new release also introduces a new "Message Box" macro which displays a custom message and allows user to select the next action(s) according to the buttons pressed. Very flexible. This feature is available in the Professional Edition.
https://www.fastkeysautomation.com/docu ... geBox.html
- Added: Shortcut to quickly disable/enable Auto Complete,
- Added: New Message Box macro (Professional Edition),
- Improved and optimized In-line calculator,
- Added: Don't delete string option (calculator),
- Advanced shortcuts available in Preferences,
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Comments, suggestions and bug reports are highly appreciated. Thanks!
Download FastKeys HERE.
Important information, rules and frequently asked questions. Read this first!
1 post • Page 1 of 1