Limited time offer - Upgrade to FastKeys 5

Important information, rules and frequently asked questions. Read this first!
Marko

Post by Marko » Jan 24th, ’21, 19:29

As you may have noticed, we released a new major version 5.0 release with many new powerful features and enhancements. FastKeys 5.0 is a separate release and can be installed separately from the old version.

This is not a free upgrade, however, we offer a 40% upgrade discount to our registered users of Personal and Professional editions. It is a limited time offer, valid for three (3) months only. ;)

To make an upgrade
- click a blue BUY NOW button on our ORDER PAGE. Do not use a direct PayPal link.
- click "Redeem Coupon Code" on a purchase page and then
- enter your current valid registration key.

If you wish to upgrade from v4 Standard to v5 Professional Edition with 20% discount, add "X" to the end of your valid registration key.

Please contact us on our support mail if you need any support. ;)
nth

Post by nth » Feb 20th, ’21, 02:31

I'm a long time user of Fastkeys and love it! If I could make a suggestion; on the order page make it a bit clearer which upgrades will be free and which upgrades will be at a cost. Usually there's some language about minor upgrades being free and major upgrades will be at a cost.

The way it's phrased now "LICENSES are valid for lifetime and do not expire. Single one-time payment - no subscription and no recurring fees. Regular support and bug fix updates are included." it seems as if a single purchase entitles the user to all future minor/major upgrades for the lifetime. With the release of version 5 that obviously not the case (and that's cool). I just was initially confused about it.

Just ordered my v5 upgrade. Thanks again for the great app!
Marko

Post by Marko » Feb 20th, ’21, 19:26

Thanks for your comment, we will try to make it clearer.

In the last 9 years, 4 major and almost 100 minor updates have been released, all free of charge for our registered users. We believe that number of new features in version 5 justifies the small upgrade fee.

Licenses are valid for lifetime and never expire. Users are not forced to upgrade and we will still fully support older versions.
nth

Post by nth » Feb 20th, ’21, 22:20

Thanks Marko. I'd agree that the upgrade policy has been very generous in that it's included the last 4 major versions for free. (That's probably part of what initially confused me because I'd never paid for a major upgrade for it before). Again thanks for all the work you put into the app!