FastKeys Automation Software is absolutely clean and safe. It contains no adware, no malware, and creates no registry entries. FastKeys never sends any information, including keyboard input, anywhere. For your further protection, all FastKeys executive files are digitally signed.
What data do we collect?
Fast Technologies collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, company name, address, email address, etc.) when ordering our products.
- e-mail address, message, subject, time stamp and the IP address you used at the time of sending us the message or post on the forums.
- IP address etc. when you visit our web page.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fast Technologies with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, send us a message or provide feedback on any of our forums or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Fast Technologies collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
If you agree, Fast Technologies may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Fast Technologies securely stores your data at it's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. The data are kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the user can always request that the data is to be suspended or removed.
Our software products
The software products never transmit text input or clipboard contents to us or any third parties without your prior approval. Our software can optionally perform online software update checks. Such checkes do not store or transmit any personal information.
What are your data protection rights?
Fast Technologies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Fast Technologies for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fast Technologies correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fast Technologies to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fast Technologies erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fast Technologies restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fast Technologies’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fast Technologies transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Fast Technologies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fast Technologies uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fast Technologies uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fast Technologies sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fast Technologies has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.